Ub3r Dud3s
Ub3r Dud3s
Ub3r Dud3s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!) Homepage-1
February Changelog
Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:26 pm by {Admin}Newlin
Site has been reorganized a bit and other stuff.

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Heavy Rain
Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:47 pm by {Mod}Flynn_Rider

» Pokemon 5th gen announced!
Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:30 pm by {Mod}GoWd0s

» Final Fantasy XIII
Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:25 pm by {Mod}GoWd0s

» For all you star wars fans!
Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:04 pm by {Mod}Flynn_Rider

» Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver
Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:20 pm by {Mod}GoWd0s

» Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!)
Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:39 pm by {Mod}GoWd0s

» February Changelog
Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:26 pm by {Admin}Newlin

» Free Assassins Creed Multiplayer
Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:28 pm by {Admin}Newlin

» Mass Effect 2 Review
Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:03 am by {Mod}GoWd0s

Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{Mod}GoWd0s
Mod
{Mod}GoWd0s

Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!) Empty
PostSubject: Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!)   Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:10 am

Reveiws that are on the way are Darksiders, God of War 3, Final Fantasy 13, Bioshock 2, Cyrisis and Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver. If you have any other recomandations for reviews just post below.
Back to top Go down
{Mod}GoWd0s
Mod
{Mod}GoWd0s

PostSubject: Re: Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!)   Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:39 pm

Within the week keep a lookout for our HG and SS reveiws. The reviewers will be Axe and myself. I'm not sure about Newlin, since he does the site stuff, but he'll probably end up doing a tiny review (kinda like a second opinion sort of thing)
Back to top Go down
{Mod}Flynn_Rider
Mod
{Mod}Flynn_Rider

PostSubject: Re: Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!)   Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:20 pm

I second that. And Axe is the coolest nickname ever!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/SmolderBoy
{Mod}GoWd0s
Mod
{Mod}GoWd0s

PostSubject: Re: Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!)   Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Ah glad you like it! What are 2nd?
Back to top Go down
{Mod}Flynn_Rider
Mod
{Mod}Flynn_Rider

PostSubject: Re: Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!)   Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:15 pm

It was something in my 8th grade class. You had to second a bill in order for it to pass. So, "I second that" basically means "I support that"
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/SmolderBoy
{Mod}GoWd0s
Mod
{Mod}GoWd0s

PostSubject: Re: Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!)   Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:39 pm

Oh, I know what it means, I was just asking what you were seconding(if that sounds right).

Since we need to write s***, I've compiled some games that need to be reviewed and whose reviewing them.

Final Fantasy 13: Axe_Monster

God of War 3: Me

(I really do not know what Newlin can review because he does not have a system that can rent games, except PS2.) How bout you just review a ton of Ipod apps, because that would be useful.

Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver: Me(HG), Axe(second opinion of HG) and Newlin(SS).

And please people lets get this stuff done, so to get you guys moving I made a rule. This rule is you must finish the review(all typed up and everything) within in a week of the game's release date. Unless you have an explanation like your dad died or something.
Also post as much gaming news as possible on the homepage and in the fourms.

See you guys tomorrow while we venture into hell (ACT). Also Josh if you read this before I call, you can comeover tomorrow, so if you read this and I have not called then call me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!)   Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!)
Page 1 of 1