Ub3r Dud3s
Ub3r Dud3s
Ub3r Dud3s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver Homepage-1
February Changelog
Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:26 pm by {Admin}Newlin
Site has been reorganized a bit and other stuff.

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Heavy Rain
Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:47 pm by {Mod}Flynn_Rider

» Pokemon 5th gen announced!
Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:30 pm by {Mod}GoWd0s

» Final Fantasy XIII
Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:25 pm by {Mod}GoWd0s

» For all you star wars fans!
Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:04 pm by {Mod}Flynn_Rider

» Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver
Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:20 pm by {Mod}GoWd0s

» Reviews that are coming! (Need a Reveiw section!)
Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:39 pm by {Mod}GoWd0s

» February Changelog
Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:26 pm by {Admin}Newlin

» Free Assassins Creed Multiplayer
Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:28 pm by {Admin}Newlin

» Mass Effect 2 Review
Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:03 am by {Mod}GoWd0s

Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{Mod}Flynn_Rider
Mod
{Mod}Flynn_Rider

Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver   Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:48 pm

As of right now, not much information is avaliable about Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver. Not to fear, 2 people who actually have an account on this forum, here is the information I've been able to find:

Kyogre will be available for capture in HeartGold and Groudon will be available for capture in SoulSilver and when both are transferred on one game, they unlock Rayquaza for capture.

Your starter is able to follow you outside it's Poke Ball, similar to Pokemon Yellow. I've read elsewhere you are able to choose what Pokemon follows you, but for now it's only a rumor.

It is revealed that you are once again allowed to explore Kanto, although it is uncertain if Red is available as well.

That is all. More information will be out soon.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/SmolderBoy
{Mod}GoWd0s
Mod
{Mod}GoWd0s

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver   Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:10 pm

Other information, is about the notched ear pichu event. If you bring it to where you get the egg you get a Pikachu colored Pichu, and this unlocks the special Arceus event. Which later in the game lets you get a Giritina, Plakia, or Dialga at level 1. Great EV training!
Back to top Go down
{Mod}GoWd0s
Mod
{Mod}GoWd0s

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver   Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:06 pm

BREAKING NEWS!
There now is confirmed a WiFi Mew Event for HG and SS. This event gives you a level 5 legit Mew and has a premeir ribbon attached. Also another WiFi event for the Enigma Cyrstal will be over WiFI for HG and SS. This allows for Latios and Latias to be available in game. More News starting November 7th Arceus will be given away at Toys R Us and along with it a poster for the new WiiWare game Pokemon Rumble, which comes out November 17th.
Back to top Go down
{Mod}GoWd0s
Mod
{Mod}GoWd0s

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver   Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:06 pm

Found this amazing news on serebii today! From January 30th to February 14th, you'll be able to get the Pikachu colored Pichu! Which unlocks the rare notched ear Pichu in HG and SS! Just go to Gamestop and download the Pichu with either Diamond, Pearl or Platinum! Also, serebii mentioned that the Jirachi event is coming soon to Gamestops, probably right before HG and SS is released on March 13th. So keep your eyes peeled!
Back to top Go down
{Mod}GoWd0s
Mod
{Mod}GoWd0s

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver   Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:41 pm

This coincides with my last post above. The pre-orders for HG and SS are now available! Which means we now are able to get the Ho-oH and Lugia action figures for pre-ordering, starting today! Hurray before yours is gone! Also as a reminder from January 30th-February 14th the Shiney Pichu will be able to be downloaded to your Platinum, Pearl or Diamond game. Then you send it over when you get HG and SS, then your able to get special notched ear Pichu! The release date, if you not have heard, is March 14th 2010! So get ready for a serious nostalgia trip back to Johto!
Back to top Go down
{Mod}Flynn_Rider
Mod
{Mod}Flynn_Rider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver   Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:00 pm

Just reserved Heartgold!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/SmolderBoy
{Mod}GoWd0s
Mod
{Mod}GoWd0s

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver   Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Reserving is on Tuesday when I pick up Mass Effect 2! Huzaaa!
Back to top Go down
{Mod}GoWd0s
Mod
{Mod}GoWd0s

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver   Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:34 pm

For all you who were not able to get the Pikachu colored Pichu, now you can! The Pichu will be available from now untill March 25th over WiFi. So get it now while you can! Remember to reserve HG and SS and stop at Gamestop to get the Jirachi!

Both Jirachi and Pichu both unlock secret things in HG and SS. The Pichu allows you to get the notched ear Pichu and Jirachi allows you to get a secret poke walker course! So go get them now!
Back to top Go down
{Admin}Newlin
Admin
{Admin}Newlin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver   Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:23 pm

Just pre ordered SS. Pat, on sunday I have to get the pichu too.
Back to top Go down
http://dud3s.webs.com
{Mod}GoWd0s
Mod
{Mod}GoWd0s

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver   Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Awesome, I was going to ask you tomorrow if you wanted me to preorder it, but I guess you already did! Yeah! Also, you need to get the Jirachi at Gamestop by the 13th.
Back to top Go down
{Admin}Newlin
Admin
{Admin}Newlin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver   Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:23 pm

Hu? Isn't the jirachi there till the 25th?
Back to top Go down
http://dud3s.webs.com
{Mod}GoWd0s
Mod
{Mod}GoWd0s

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver   Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:05 pm

It is till the 13th, I think you are thinking of Pichu over Wifi. 3 more days!
Back to top Go down
{Mod}GoWd0s
Mod
{Mod}GoWd0s

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver   Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:20 pm

Well, it has finally come! The anticipated remakes of, two of the best games in history, Gold and Silver are finally here! It just seems like yesterday I was spreading the news a year ago about these games and their finally here! Look for are reviews of these games in the upcoming week (we want to take our time with these games). Also keep an eye out for these three reviews, these reviews are Left 4 Dead 2, Army of Two the 40th day and Final Fantasy 13! Have fun catchin' all those pokemans! And Happy Birthday to Admin Newlin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver   Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver
Page 1 of 1